Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hey everyone! Welcome back, the site is back and your more than welcome to post something if you like. More details to come!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 pm
Latest topics
» Wow! What will this do to the boating world?
New DNR fishing report! Emptyby rellison8 Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:01 pm

» Why I like to do things myself!
New DNR fishing report! Emptyby Cowboy Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:58 am

» New Tires
New DNR fishing report! Emptyby fishrman Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:35 am

» Damage at Okoboji
New DNR fishing report! Emptyby rellison8 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:25 am

» Law? Boat livewell and plug?
New DNR fishing report! Emptyby brittlab Tue May 27, 2014 6:27 pm

» Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?
New DNR fishing report! Emptyby fishrman Mon May 19, 2014 9:39 pm

» A Handful!
New DNR fishing report! Emptyby Chopper Thu May 15, 2014 6:06 pm

» Weather Bug!
New DNR fishing report! Emptyby rellison8 Wed May 14, 2014 11:43 pm

» Into the DSLR arena!!!
New DNR fishing report! Emptyby rellison8 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:17 am

» bass tournament bashing article
New DNR fishing report! Emptyby Todd_NE Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Sponsor Links!
BassTackleDepot.com Bass fishing lures and bass tackle.
Weather
Top posters
rellison8
New DNR fishing report! Vote_lcapNew DNR fishing report! Voting_barNew DNR fishing report! Vote_rcap 
Chopper
New DNR fishing report! Vote_lcapNew DNR fishing report! Voting_barNew DNR fishing report! Vote_rcap 
fishrman
Cowboy
bustinbeaks
brittlab
Basshawk
hookemhard
hoserhawk
Todd_NE
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is Upandinu

Our users have posted a total of 51282 messages in 4210 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

New DNR fishing report!

Go down 
+2
bustinbeaks
rellison8
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rellison8
Admin!
Admin!
rellison8

Number of posts : 12143
Job/hobbies : Manage Lumberyard/ Fishin & Wheelin
Registration date : 2008-04-09

New DNR fishing report! Empty
PostSubject: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Hey all,

Don't know how many of you have noticed it but that DNR has changed there fishing report and it sure seems that they are trying to give a better idea of what is happening at all the lakes around the state. That makes me happy and its good to see them trying to make things better. :clap: I am the first to give them a hard time so I'll be the first to give the praise for trying to make it better. Hope it works out.

Here is the report for this week. Lots more lakes and info on it than in years past.

Iowa DNR Fishing Report!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishn4fun.net
bustinbeaks
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
bustinbeaks

Number of posts : 3220
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Kudos to them!
Back to top Go down
hoserhawk
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
hoserhawk

Number of posts : 1803
Job/hobbies : Engineering Tech/Hunting, Fishing, Poker

PostSubject: Re: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:32 pm

I do like the new format they have on their site, only its still the same format emailed to ya as in the passed. I also did notice a new lake in your neck of the woods... who in the heck has been fishing P for crappies?? :suspect:
Back to top Go down
rellison8
Admin!
Admin!
rellison8

PostSubject: Re: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm

hoserhawk wrote:
I do like the new format they have on their site, only its still the same format emailed to ya as in the passed. I also did notice a new lake in your neck of the woods... who in the heck has been fishing P for crappies?? :suspect:

Apparently some people are. Apparently the ranger must ask them how the fishing is too. Unlike me. He don't say boo chit to me. :scratch:
Back to top Go down
hoserhawk
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
hoserhawk

PostSubject: Re: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:07 pm

rellison8 wrote:
hoserhawk wrote:

Apparently some people are. Apparently the ranger must ask them how the fishing is too. Unlike me. He don't say boo chit to me. :scratch:

He don't like you cuz you park on the ramp in the winter rof
Back to top Go down
rellison8
Admin!
Admin!
rellison8

PostSubject: Re: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:09 pm

hoserhawk wrote:
rellison8 wrote:
hoserhawk wrote:

That could be. Oh well. His loss. roll eyes smokin
Back to top Go down
brittlab
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
brittlab

Number of posts : 2819
Job/hobbies : Shift Supervisor at Cargill....... fishing, hunting, camping and spending time with my dogs, family and friends

PostSubject: Re: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:44 pm

did you guys see the hot bullhead bite at Lake cornelia?
Back to top Go down
hoserhawk
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
hoserhawk

PostSubject: Re: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:56 pm

rellison8 wrote:
hoserhawk wrote:
rellison8 wrote:
hoserhawk wrote:

Do you really want people making trips there for the bass?? Altho maybe if they took some of them dinks out you could get more of the bigguns!
Back to top Go down
rellison8
Admin!
Admin!
rellison8

PostSubject: Re: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:59 pm

hoserhawk wrote:
rellison8 wrote:
hoserhawk wrote:
rellison8 wrote:
hoserhawk wrote:

Do you really want people making trips there for the bass?? Altho maybe if they took some of them dinks out you could get more of the bigguns!

I really don't care if they do. If they wanna fight threw all them dinks like I have to then have at it.
Back to top Go down
hotrod
Senior Member!
Senior Member!
hotrod

Number of posts : 873
Job/hobbies : I'm a teacher, but love bass fishing, panfishing, ice fishing, and writing about the outdoors.
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:59 pm

i too think the new report looks good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishingwithtoddreed.com
Chopper
Admin!
Admin!
Chopper

Number of posts : 6549

PostSubject: Re: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Speaking of the reports, I talked with one of the Anglers prefishing for the IOWA BASS Federation tourney here this weekend and he said it was slow. Caught a few small bass, not looking good for them.

The river here has come up over a foot in the last 24 hours according to the reading I take at here at work.
Back to top Go down
http://<a href="http://www.bassmaster.com&qu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New DNR fishing report!   New DNR fishing report! Empty

Back to top Go down

New DNR fishing report!
Page 1 of 1