Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hey everyone! Welcome back, the site is back and your more than welcome to post something if you like. More details to come!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 pm
Latest topics
» Wow! What will this do to the boating world?
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Emptyby rellison8 Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:01 pm

» Why I like to do things myself!
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Emptyby Cowboy Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:58 am

» New Tires
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Emptyby fishrman Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:35 am

» Damage at Okoboji
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Emptyby rellison8 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:25 am

» Law? Boat livewell and plug?
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Emptyby brittlab Tue May 27, 2014 6:27 pm

» Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Emptyby fishrman Mon May 19, 2014 9:39 pm

» A Handful!
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Emptyby Chopper Thu May 15, 2014 6:06 pm

» Weather Bug!
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Emptyby rellison8 Wed May 14, 2014 11:43 pm

» Into the DSLR arena!!!
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Emptyby rellison8 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:17 am

» bass tournament bashing article
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Emptyby Todd_NE Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Sponsor Links!
BassTackleDepot.com Bass fishing lures and bass tackle.
Weather
Top posters
rellison8
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Vote_lcapAnybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Voting_barAnybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Vote_rcap 
Chopper
Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Vote_lcapAnybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Voting_barAnybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Vote_rcap 
fishrman
Cowboy
bustinbeaks
brittlab
Basshawk
hookemhard
hoserhawk
Todd_NE
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is Upandinu

Our users have posted a total of 51282 messages in 4210 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishrman
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
fishrman

Number of posts : 5312
Job/hobbies : Hunting and fishing are my primary hobbies with lots of secondary hobbies.
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?   Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:23 pm

In my new Iowa Game & fish there is an article I couldn't help but notice regarding the "Great Bassin' At Albia Reservoirs". Some things are just not sacred anymore!
Back to top Go down
Chopper
Admin!
Admin!
Chopper

Number of posts : 6549

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?   Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:35 am

Where's that? Never heard of it.  whistling 

I've yet to go there and doubt I ever will now. Sucks really but D has a new secret spot now.
Back to top Go down
http://<a href="http://www.bassmaster.com&qu
Darrin
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
Darrin

Number of posts : 1413
Job/hobbies : Machinist
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?   Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:07 pm

What issue is that John? I scoured through the May issue at Hy Vee the other day and didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
fishrman
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
fishrman

Job/hobbies : Hunting and fishing are my primary hobbies with lots of secondary hobbies.

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?   Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Darrin wrote:
What issue is that John? I scoured through the May issue at Hy Vee the other day and didn't see it.
June and I am sure you will get a kick out of it probably more than most. This guy knows exactly what to use and when to use it!  think 
Back to top Go down
Darrin
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
Darrin

Number of posts : 1413
Job/hobbies : Machinist
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?   Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Curious as to who wrote it? Was Mark Flamming's name mentioned?
Back to top Go down
fishrman
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
fishrman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?   Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Tony Humeston. Don't remember reading anything about Mark Flamming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?   Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?
Page 1 of 1