Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hey everyone! Welcome back, the site is back and your more than welcome to post something if you like. More details to come!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 pm
Latest topics
» Wow! What will this do to the boating world?
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Emptyby rellison8 Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:01 pm

» Why I like to do things myself!
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Emptyby Cowboy Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:58 am

» New Tires
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Emptyby fishrman Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:35 am

» Damage at Okoboji
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Emptyby rellison8 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:25 am

» Law? Boat livewell and plug?
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Emptyby brittlab Tue May 27, 2014 6:27 pm

» Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Emptyby fishrman Mon May 19, 2014 9:39 pm

» A Handful!
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Emptyby Chopper Thu May 15, 2014 6:06 pm

» Weather Bug!
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Emptyby rellison8 Wed May 14, 2014 11:43 pm

» Into the DSLR arena!!!
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Emptyby rellison8 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:17 am

» bass tournament bashing article
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Emptyby Todd_NE Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Sponsor Links!
BassTackleDepot.com Bass fishing lures and bass tackle.
Weather
Top posters
rellison8
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Vote_lcapScout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Voting_barScout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Vote_rcap 
Chopper
Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Vote_lcapScout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Voting_barScout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Vote_rcap 
fishrman
Cowboy
bustinbeaks
brittlab
Basshawk
hookemhard
hoserhawk
Todd_NE
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is Upandinu

Our users have posted a total of 51282 messages in 4210 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag!

Go down 
+3
Cowboy
hoserhawk
Chopper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chopper
Admin!
Admin!
Chopper

Number of posts : 6549
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Empty
PostSubject: Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag!   Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:04 pm

I was just flippin through the Iowa Outdoors magazine when I notice Austin's picture in a bowfishing article, then I turn the page and there is Al with a Carp he just shot.

Just had to give a shout out to them, good article guys and nice to see some of Iowa's finest getting it done. :clap:

And a side note, that State record 79 lb 4 oz Asian carp that Tracy is holding is humongous!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Back to top Go down
http://<a href="http://www.bassmaster.com&qu
hoserhawk
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
hoserhawk

Number of posts : 1803
Job/hobbies : Engineering Tech/Hunting, Fishing, Poker

PostSubject: Re: Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag!   Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Hmmm... that is sitting on my floor at home, may have to take a glance at it at lunch!
Back to top Go down
Cowboy
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
Cowboy

Number of posts : 3713
Job/hobbies : Civil Engineering/Fish and Hunt Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag!   Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Cool, have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
brittlab
F4F Superstar!!!!!
F4F Superstar!!!!!
brittlab

Number of posts : 2819
Job/hobbies : Shift Supervisor at Cargill....... fishing, hunting, camping and spending time with my dogs, family and friends

PostSubject: Re: Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag!   Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:48 am

good article. i read it the other day.
Back to top Go down
rellison8
Admin!
Admin!
rellison8

Number of posts : 12143
Job/hobbies : Manage Lumberyard/ Fishin & Wheelin

PostSubject: Re: Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag!   Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:01 am

Cool deal. I do not get this magazine. Guess I should. :scratch:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishn4fun.net
manho
Regular Contributor!
Regular Contributor!
manho

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag!   Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:11 am

I let my subscription lapse . . just signed up again . .

If your interested here's the link http://tiny.cc/z9cvo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag!   Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:05 am

Thanks for the shout out Chopper! I didn't even know it was going to be in there! I guess Pat figured that we wouldn't mind? lol
Back to top Go down
hotrod
Senior Member!
Senior Member!
hotrod

Number of posts : 873
Job/hobbies : I'm a teacher, but love bass fishing, panfishing, ice fishing, and writing about the outdoors.
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag!   Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:27 am

A very good magazine, and only costs about $10 a year, much better than the 'other' Iowa magazine...but I may be a little biased :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishingwithtoddreed.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag!   Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag! Empty

Back to top Go down

Scout and Little Scout make the Iowa Outdoors Mag!
Page 1 of 1