Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hey everyone! Welcome back, the site is back and your more than welcome to post something if you like. More details to come!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 pm
    Latest topics
    » Wow! What will this do to the boating world?
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Emptyby rellison8 Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:01 pm

» Why I like to do things myself!
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Emptyby Cowboy Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:58 am

» New Tires
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Emptyby fishrman Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:35 am

» Damage at Okoboji
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Emptyby rellison8 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:25 am

» Law? Boat livewell and plug?
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Emptyby brittlab Tue May 27, 2014 6:27 pm

» Anybody else see the article in Iowa Game & Fish?
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Emptyby fishrman Mon May 19, 2014 9:39 pm

» A Handful!
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Emptyby Chopper Thu May 15, 2014 6:06 pm

» Weather Bug!
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Emptyby rellison8 Wed May 14, 2014 11:43 pm

» Into the DSLR arena!!!
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Emptyby rellison8 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:17 am

» bass tournament bashing article
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Emptyby Todd_NE Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Sponsor Links!
    BassTackleDepot.com Bass fishing lures and bass tackle.
    Weather
    Top posters
    rellison8
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Vote_lcapRandy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Voting_barRandy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    Chopper
    Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Vote_lcapRandy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Voting_barRandy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    fishrman
    Cowboy
    bustinbeaks
    brittlab
    Basshawk
    hookemhard
    hoserhawk
    Todd_NE
    Statistics
    We have 27 registered users
    The newest registered user is Upandinu

Our users have posted a total of 51282 messages in 4210 subjects
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar

Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.

Go down 
    +9
    hotrod
    rdkllkng
    brittlab
    Chopper
    manho
    bustinbeaks
    Cowboy
    hookemhard
    rellison8
    13 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    rellison8
    Admin!
    Admin!
    rellison8

Number of posts : 12143
    Job/hobbies : Manage Lumberyard/ Fishin & Wheelin
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.   Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Darrin wrote:
    Cool deal Randy! Have fun with it man!
    Something I thought of doing after filming a few times for KCRG was to have someone with a video camera filming you getting filmed, like a behind the scene type deal. I'd be more than happy to do it if you were at all interested?

Oh, I'm thinking you need a bunch of HAWGZ baits! We all no hotrod's are cars! lol Just razzin ya Todd.

Very interesting Darrin. And it would be a cool deal. Give everyone a chance to see what actually goes on during the day of trying to tape a show and catch fish. Not gonna be just like going fishing. I am perfectly aware of that. That is part of what makes it sound like fun. You know we will all get to see the show but that will look nothing like what really goes on during that day, I'm sure of it.

I think it sounds really cool.

I will talk it over with Rob and see what he thinks of the idea or if he has any issues with it.

I know your schedule is nuts and I am not sure of any dates on this stuff yet. So we'll just see what happens and I'll keep you in the loop.

Far as the baits go, well, I have no confidence in Hawgz baits what so ever. :shock: I have never got to fish them. :P

I have caught fish on Todd's baits, several, and nice ones. Sooooo.... :shrug:

rof Now I'm just messin wit both of you. I will fish anything from anyone. He!! I packed up a pair of Bonnie's slippers in the boat cause Trav said they was going nuts on flip flops up at Belva Deer. :lol!:
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.fishn4fun.net
    Darrin
    F4F Superstar!!!!!
    F4F Superstar!!!!!
    Darrin

Number of posts : 1413
    Job/hobbies : Machinist
    Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.   Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:55 pm

rellison8 wrote:
    As far as the baits go, well, I have no confidence in Hawgz baits what so ever. :shock: I have never got to fish them. :P

I knew that was coming, and well deserved! lol We are getting close man, real close ;)
    Back to top Go down
    brittlab
    F4F Superstar!!!!!
    F4F Superstar!!!!!
    brittlab

Number of posts : 2819
    Job/hobbies : Shift Supervisor at Cargill....... fishing, hunting, camping and spending time with my dogs, family and friends

PostSubject: Re: Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.   Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Darrin wrote:
    rellison8 wrote:
    As far as the baits go, well, I have no confidence in Hawgz baits what so ever. :shock: I have never got to fish them. :P

I knew that was coming, and well deserved! lol We are getting close man, real close ;)

I hope so.I'm running low on bass plastics ;)
    Back to top Go down
    Todd_NE
    F4F Superstar!!!!!
    F4F Superstar!!!!!
    Todd_NE

Number of posts : 1453
    Job/hobbies : Healthcare Administration
    Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.   Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:35 am

Just remember, bodypainting HAWGZ on yourself Randy does not count as a shirt! lol
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.reelwalleye.com
    rellison8
    Admin!
    Admin!
    rellison8

PostSubject: Re: Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.   Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:39 am

Todd_NE wrote:
    Just remember, bodypainting HAWGZ on yourself Randy does not count as a shirt! lol

I never seen either one of them 2 send me a trolling motor.

So I guess it looks like it will be the REEL WALLEYE body painting anyways. :lol!:

Come on boys, better step up! :shock:
    Back to top Go down
    hotrod
    Senior Member!
    Senior Member!
    hotrod

Number of posts : 873
    Job/hobbies : I'm a teacher, but love bass fishing, panfishing, ice fishing, and writing about the outdoors.
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.   Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:03 pm

What size shirt do you wear Randy??? :D I have your address!
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.fishingwithtoddreed.com
    rellison8
    Admin!
    Admin!
    rellison8

PostSubject: Re: Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.   Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:14 pm

hotrod wrote:

Prolly a large I would guess. You really don't have to do that though. I will make sure it is on though if you want too.

I will also make it worth your while. I could use some more of those blue trailers and the crawfish color ones would be sweet too.

So I can go in and order a few packs of each and you can throw them in too. Up to you.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.   Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:22 am

Lucky........

Ryan Hale
    Back to top Go down
    hotrod
    Senior Member!
    Senior Member!
    hotrod

Number of posts : 873
    Job/hobbies : I'm a teacher, but love bass fishing, panfishing, ice fishing, and writing about the outdoors.
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.   Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:40 am

rellison8 wrote:
    hotrod wrote:

Prolly a large I would guess. You really don't have to do that though. I will make sure it is on though if you want too.

I will also make it worth your while. I could use some more of those blue trailers and the crawfish color ones would be sweet too.

So I can go in and order a few packs of each and you can throw them in too. Up to you.

U bet Randy, order a few things, and leave the rest up to me! cheers
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.fishingwithtoddreed.com
    rellison8
    Admin!
    Admin!
    rellison8

PostSubject: Re: Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.   Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:46 am

10-4, will do.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.   Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy gonna be on tv the way it sounds.
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2